Monday, July 7, 2008

Childhood and Adolescence. *Spelling the Difference*


Human faces two hurdles of life. We could not qualify life if we do not undergo the enigmas. I could still remember when i was a kid. I use not to be sensitive enough. I hurt the feelings of many. I use to crank hard-hitting jokes, of which i do not really know what really i am doing. I do, really admit that during my thumb suck years, I intend to do bad stuffs. I mean, I fool with somebody and then just let them feel what they want to feel and then later give them a couple of goobledygooks to bring back their mood. I was very mean then, I even had the nerve of slapping one of my enemy's face straight to her face. I could not really behave the way my teacher wants me to. You know, everyday for me, is a feud between me and the people around me. "Loser". That word became a cliche to me. I was then hackneyed by teasing other people, or let's just say, my day won't be complete without annoying somebody. To cut the story short, "I had all the ignorance to other's feelings". My childhood was really a menace to my personality. But as what they say, nothing in this world is forever, and all the things are only short-living.


Adolescence
- it is the stage of big leap towards maturity. However, if we do not use this in the best way, we could not achieve our goals in life. I believe, that life truly begins at teenage years. This is the time for us to show up, come out from our shells and finally tell the world what we got. And now, here i am, absorbing all the homilies and straightforward expectations of my family. I couldn't believe that i've hurdle all the pain, the joy, and the hardships of being a person. Empirically, there is really a big difference from my childhood and adolescence. In my childhood years, I could say that, I am really immature both physically and emotionally. But now, I proudly say that I have excel so much in gaining friends, as well as how to deal with the life's uncertainties. Adolescence is the best ladder for me, because here, I really found the secret of winning friends. Specifically, our group was built and the real essence of friendship cling to my vocabulary.

Unlike my childhood years, adloescence taught me how to be a manager of myself. I became so much aware of other's feelings, and I learned that I shouldn't play with other's emotions. Sporadically, I reminisce all the times that i've spent here on earth, and i have come to realize that I was finally able to spell the difference between the two perplexities I encountered. On the other hand, I am quite happy beacuse I know, in my heart, that all the times that i spent in my life, are such part of the happy endings life could offer.






1 comment:

flack_13 said...

Hi girls!
I like this post because it is realistic and the majority of the youth can surely relate to this. Good work

Charles E. Cabato
July 8,2008
8:44 PM

pictures =]

pictures =]
TEENS -- we all love being it. :))