Monday, July 7, 2008

Old and New? Old or New...

Old or new - which do you prefer more, old stuffs which you already have for quite a long time, or the new ones that you like but you don't know them yet too well?
As for my own outlooks in life, I'd rather be with my old stuffs or friends and I think it's because I already knew them more for a longer period of time compared to the new things or persons that have just come my way. In fact, I am even more comfortable in dealing with those old ones because there is this sense of belonging and enjoyment whereas to the new ones, I still have to scrutinize them so that my curiosity will be satisfied about that object or person.
However, knowing them more is still a good way or plan so that you can have more possessions especially those you treasure a lot. They will add up your collection in the "old" closet and soon be counted in as "old" ones, too, and another set of new things comes in again. In other words, this just goes on a cycle. And in this cycle, it is all up to you if you will love and collect the new stuffs and friends and keep and cherish the old stuffs.




1 comment:

Be 1 of Us said...

Love the header! Oh my gosh! I truly am proud of you guys...this is a great blog! vits

pictures =]

pictures =]
TEENS -- we all love being it. :))