Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Experiences/Suggestions :))

EXPERiENCES :))

Every teenager will experience this kind of problem and personally, I, as a matured teenager, had encountered and knew what it's like being in the situation. A lot of times, I've been given trials by Him if I could surpass and survive. For instance, when my parents wouldn't allow me to go somewhere after a school activity, I usually get a bit disappointed and tell myself to be rebellious and stick to my stand and ask, "Why wouldn't they trust me?", "Am I not that matured yet?". And so, i frown and doubt. on the other hand, my parents have more valid reasons. Ofcourse they have trust in me but not on some situations because as what they say, "anything can happen, anytime" and I know they just want to protect me and challenged myself to be a disciplined person.
-- anjola, 16, dvo
I may not have big problems about this but I know one good situation-choosing of courses during college. Some parents try to control their decisions in selecting fields of experty rather than the courses the student really wanted to take up. This won't make him a succesful person someday because he doesn't put his heart at it. Though some may succed, he doesn't make himself worth-it because he isn't happy on what he's doing, he was just forced.
-- sophia, 15, dvo
In school, there are a lot of people whom we do not really know because as what I just said, not all are pleased by the effort you're making. I know because I've experienced that, too. Even though I've tried to really befriend with that person because in a way I like her, she even didn't even smile at me when I noticed her looking at me earlier and even at the most obvious situations. She even snobs at me and doesn't talk to me. And no matter how great my effort was in keeping in touch at her, she just ignores me like I have something I owe to her. Plus, she even backstabbed me a lot just to destroy the graces I've showed.
-- joanna, 16, dvo

SUGGESTiONS =]


Thus, i suggest that we, teens, must be open-minded on every possible ideas and consider things in both ways so we could compare which is better if not, the best answer in our uncertainties. Let us alwaays think that we are given family and friends to guide and advice us in times of need since we are not that matured yet even if we think that we already are. Lastly, we should follow every command our parents would tell us because what they say to us are things that could make us better persons when things mess up and we do not understand anything. And as they always say, "Parents know best."

-- michelle, 18, dvo

I also have experienced minor problems that went under pressure. And as a matured-thinker, I may get disappointed but i did understand what elders usually say and advice me. I realized that not all my decisions can come up to good results and I eventually learned how to love what they want me to be, to do and have.
-- lourie, 15, dvo

As a teen, I know how it feels like to be an outcast at times and be backstabbed. And so, as what I usually do, I want to suggest that you shouldn't give much attention to what others say because it only lets you feel disappointed and helpless- it doesn't give any happiness. You just have to say everything you wanted to towards that person and him to you so that each of you can understand one's views. But if incase there's no improvement in the situation, just mind your business and ignore them, but with a forgiving heart. Because in the end, the heart that easily forgives and forgets is the one who will receive more awards up there with Him.
-- iriza, 15, dvo

No comments:

pictures =]

pictures =]
TEENS -- we all love being it. :))